Yogi Entrepreneur Workshop with Robindra
Yogi Entrepreneur 6 Week Mastermind x Do the Work/Shop led by Bloom Founder - Robindra Mohar is coming very soon. Set to begin end of April, this highly requested body of work and knowledge sharing comes from Robindra's experience as a long time yogi and entrepreneur.
Having started and sold many businesses, winning and losing big, going from the dot.com to the dot calm of today, its been a journey that Robindra will share in hopes to spark the entrepreneur within you!
Registration opens Friday March 19th, 2016.
As the high energy of the new year begins to fade and some if not all of our new years resolutions out the window, what can we do now to make a major difference in our own lives and the world in 2016?
I am super excited to share key distinctions, strategies and secrets to designing and living the life and business of your dreams. Open to everyone, yogis, business owners, people with ideas that haven't been realized, start ups and good human beings 😊 Limited space. ~ Robindra
Email Robindra to get on the list, limited space available >> firstname.lastname@example.org
Hosted in #Edmonton late April.
Having a Spiritual practice without serving more and more people everyday does not cut it any more, learn how to move from ME to WE, it's time to get over your self and get on with living a more powerful expression of yourself, learn about true abundance and how to access it for self in this highly interactive and do the workshop project.
We will get nerdy, technical, spiritual and businessy. Here we go!!
This is for you if...
- You want 2016 to be your best year EVER.
- You want to play a much bigger game in life.
- You have been practising yoga and mindful practises long enough to know and feel that you aren't completely following the aliveness that you ultimately seek in your life.
- You don't even practise yoga or meditation but would like to get started on launching one of your ideas..
- You have an idea that you would like to bring to the world but haven't launched it yet.
- You've done a yoga teacher training and you realize that theres an entire world of marketing and business to explore but you were never given any of this training.
- You have always wanted to be an entrepreneur but didn't think you have the skills, ideas or insert (anything) to go for it.
- You are super curious about social media and want to use it in a way to deliver you real results in real time.
- You are a business owner looking to implement new ways to expand the reach and scope of your business.
- You work 9-5 and know its not right for you and want to create your own business.
- You are willing to do the work.
- You are willing to try new things in your work and business life.
- You find yourself constantly distracted and too busy to work on your dream projects.
- You want to connect with other like minded entrepreneurs
- Have recently lost it all financially, lost your job etc... I've been there and have systematically climbed back up the ladder to myself. I want to be there for you as you rise.
Listen, I've been through allot in my close to 18 years being a full time entrepreneur and 15 years practising yoga. I've started and sold several businesses and have had my fair share of success and failures.
I've learned allot the hard way. I'm hoping to share some of my own stories and experiences to
I've been an entrepreneur since my early 20's and have had major success and major failures in my time. I have grown my own business from $35K/year to $2M/year.
I absolutely love helping people with ideas who want to bring them to life in a big way.
5 Week Program Overview: Note this is subject to change and we will customize the program for who enters the program.
Each session will begin with a discussion on key distinctions, we will look at real life examples and then turn the tables and do the work ourselves in groups and mastermind sessions together. This is a DO THE WORK shop. It's about getting some of your ideas off the ground and into the world. Wherever you are we can work with your questions and get you moving!!
Week 1: Always start here: Creativity & Dharma
Week 2: Entrepreneur mindset & environment
Week 3: Expressing your vision/dharma + Email Mastery.
Week 4: Social Media, Building Community, Trends & Technology Yogi Jedi Tricks
Week 5: Branding & Implementation Session
Week 6: Networking & Community Session