Q: Where can I view the entire Festival Schedule?
The complete festival schedule is available here.
Q: I don't have a credit card, can I pay by e-transfer?
1. Please send the e-transfer to email@example.com via your online banking system. This ticketing page does not allow for the e-transfer page here.
2. Please include your first name and last name and email in the e-transfer comment in your online banking system.
3. Once we receive the e-transfer, we will immediately send you a e-ticket and you are automatically added to our guest list. You don't need to print the ticket, though you are welcome to if you wish.
4. If you wish to pay by paypal, you can head over to www.paypal.me/itstimetobloom and enter in the amount for your ticket. In the message on paypal make sure to include your ticket type, first name and last name as well as email address.
Q: When do you release single day passes?
A: We release single day passes on September 15th.
Q: When is your festival schedule released and when can I register?
A: Our festival schedule will be released first week of September. Access will be sent to our early bird ticket holders first followed by our general admin ticket holders via email on September 16th. Once you purchase a ticket you will get an email confirmation from our team for the ticket and a separate email for your registration access.
Q: Does my 2 day pass include the Bloom Gala?
A: Absolutely! The Bloom Gala is included in the 4 Day, 3 Day and 2 Day passes.
Q: What is included in the All Access Friday Pass?
A: We will be hosting 2 masterclasses on Friday with Janet Stone & Nicki Doane. Janet's class will include live music with DJ Drez and Nicki's class includes live music with Sheela Bringi.
Q: Will ticket prices rise again?
A: Yes, our Late Bloomer Ticket prices increase on October 1st.
Q: What is included in the VIP Pass?
A: VIP PASSES help us pay it forward to guests who might not be able to afford passes. Each year we give away 50-100 free passes via our Kindness Passes.
In addition to paying it forward VIP Perks Include:
* Reserved spots in the major classes
* VIP Catered Lunch with all the speakers/musicians on Saturday Oct 15th
* Grab bag filled with hundreds of dollars in take backs from local businesses and yoga studios (free passes, coupons, swag from the event)
* Free it's better together bloom tank top
* First invitation to some of our other events happening that week
* More perks to be announced soon.
Q: Do you need volunteers?
A: Absolutely! We will be offering 2 types of volunteer opportunities beginning September 16th. We will have a section on this website where you can apply. If you are accepted we will let you know by October 1st.
Partial Sponsorship: 50% Discount on tickets for 5 hours of volunteer support.
Full Sponsorship: Free Festival pass for 10 hours of support.