Q: I just purchased a ticket how do I get access to the schedule app?
On weekdays, we add everyone within 24hrs, on weekends, we add everyone new who has purchased a pass first thing the following Monday Morning. We will send you an email invitation with instructions. If you haven't recieved your invitation and its been over 48hrs since you purchased your ticket, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get you set up.
Q: I don't have a credit card, can I pay by e-transfer?
1. Please send the e-transfer to email@example.com via your online banking system. This ticketing page does not allow for the e-transfer page here.
2. Please include your first name and last name and email in the e-transfer comment in your online banking system.
3. Once we receive the e-transfer, we will immediately send you a e-ticket and you are automatically added to our guest list. You don't need to print the ticket, though you are welcome to if you wish.
4. If you wish to pay by paypal, you can head over to www.paypal.me/itstimetobloom and enter in the amount for your ticket. In the message on paypal make sure to include your ticket type, first name and last name as well as email address.
Q: When do you release single day passes?
A: We release single day passes on September 1st.
Q: When is your festival schedule released and when can I register?
A: August 23th. Access will be sent to our early bird ticket holders first followed by our general admin ticket holders via email on September 16th. Once you purchase a ticket you will get an email confirmation from our team for the ticket and a separate email for your registration access.
Q: Does my 2 day weekend pass, Single Day saturday pass, 4 day pass, 4 day family pass include an evening with danielle laporte?
Q: Will ticket prices rise again?
A: Yes, our Late Bloomer Ticket prices increase on September 5th, September 25th and October 1st.
Q: What is included in the VIP Pass?
A: VIP PASSES help us pay it forward to guests who might not be able to afford passes. Each year we give away 50-100 free passes via our Kindness Passes.
In addition to paying it forward VIP Perks Include:
* Grab bag filled with hundreds of dollars in take backs from local businesses and yoga studios (free passes, coupons, swag from the event)
* First invitation to some of our other events happening that week
* Complimentary access to one of the brunch & learn sessions.
* Reserved seating for the Danielle Laporte Keynote on Saturday October 7th
* Front of line for the book signing with Danielle Laporte
Q: Do you need volunteers?
A: Absolutely! We will be offering 2 types of volunteer opportunities beginning September 16th. We will have a section on this website where you can apply. If you are accepted we will let you know by October 1st.
Q: does my 2 or 4 day or vip weekend pass include access to the danielle laporte - white hot truth experience?
A: Your 2 day or 4 day or Single day Saturday pass and VIP passes includes access to the Danielle Laporte Keynote experience.
Q: WHEN does the SCHEDULE RELEASE?
A: The festival schedule is open on September 1st. Early bird pass holders will be given access first. Followed by Regular pass holders via email.
Q: dO I need to register for danielle laporte's talk if i have a 4 day pass, 2 day pass or saturday pass?
A: No registration is only required for our smaller classes in our limited capacity rooms. Danielle's talk will be in on our mainstage.
Q: I bought more than one pass under my name, how do i get my second guest invited to the schedule app?
If you purchased more than 1 pass, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add your guest to our schedule system.
Q: Do you have any hotel deals nearby?
Yes, we have a special with the Hyaat, which is literally across the street from the venue for a special discounted Bloom Festival price, just call the hotel and let them know you are coming for the festival and they will set you up. 9576 Jasper Ave, Edmonton, AB T5H 4H7 :
Q: Who can i bring with my family pass for the 2 adults.
You can bring anyone who is your immediate family, husband, wife, same sex marriages, your sister, mother, father etc and you can bring 2 kids to join you. Kids are allowed in all Mainstage Events, for the sessions in the smaller rooms they are only allowed if the session isn't completely full. We are working on getting 1-2 special classes added to the festival for the kids on Saturday and Sunday. Details will be released by September 15th.