Bloom 2017 Vendor Applications
Thank you for your interest in being a vendor at Bloom 2017. Bloom 2017 is a 3 Day / 4 Night experience in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. This year the festival will be hosted at Shaw Conference Centre Hall D.
This 4 day event is open to the public. The event will register approximately 800-1,250 wellness oriented attendees in addition to the hundreds of daily visitors at each day.
Vending dates are Thursday October 5th - Sunday October 8th. Set up is on Thursday October 8th at 11:00am. Take down is on on Sunday October 8th at 4pm. Thursday Hours are 5-9:30pm. Friday 2pm- 7pm Saturday 9am-9pm Sunday 8:30am-4:00pm.
To apply, please type all information directly into this form. Once submitted, our team will review for you application, due to the high volume of applications we cannot accept all vendors.
Once approved, a mandatory $450 deposit is required. All applications will be reviewed, and once selections have been made, an email will be sent to you indicating whether or not you have been accepted.
The cost for the vendor spaces will range from $600-$1500 depending on the options that you choose. The base rate is $600 which will get you a standard booth, we have optional add on's for your booth which can range up to $1500.
If your organization is interested in being involved as a partner or sponsor, please contact email@example.com
Please complete the form below
Terms & Conditions
- All completed applications will be reviewed by Bloom 2017 staff and selections shall be made at our discretion. If approved, you will receive placement confirmation by email.
- Applications once approved require $450 deposit in order to be confirmed.
- Vendor agrees to abide by all applicable laws, ordinances and regulations pertaining to health, fire prevention, public safety, business licenses, and permits.
- Vendor booth must be open and staffed in ordinance with Festival Hours.
- Vendor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Together We Bloom Society, its parents, partners, sponsors, agents, employees and assigns from any and all claims, causes of action suits, damages, theft, injuries and losses to any person or goods arising out of relating to the Festival. Exhibitor agrees that this release shall be a full and final compromise and release of any claims, demands, actions, and causes of action, known or unknown.
- Bloom Festival reserves the right to deny sale of items that have not been listed on the application. The sale of bottled water, food bars, water bottles, canteens, cups or other drinking vessels is prohibited. Magazines and other print media may not be distributed.
Bloom Festival does not guarantee pre arranged placement, unless you are a sponsor of the festival.
Vendors will receive exact site assignments on-site and not before. Bloom Festival reserves the right to place vendors in an alternate site of equal value up to the event date. .