Bloom Opening Gala Info
When: Doors & Reception @ 8:00pm
What Your Ticket Gets You:
You’ll be joined by some of Edmonton’s finest as you enjoy ...
- Wandering through Glass Pyramid Experience (each of the four pyramids has a different theme) including...
- The Mystical Pyramid: Designed to feel like you are in india with persian carpets and surprise poetry performances through out the evening.
- The Prana Pyramid: Temperate pyramid with live musician Peter Jack Rainbird
- The Sound Pyramid: Feature Queen of Hearts with 432hz sound meditation immersion with Torkomji.
- The Scents Pyramid: Tropical Rainforest Experience with Purabotanicals & Peter Jack Rainbird will be performing live in the foyer and pyramids for a blissed out experience.
- Raw food delights such as Kombucha Mohitos, Raw Chocolate brownies and appetizers will be served by Inner Glow Nutrition (all included with your ticket).
- inspiring words in the center of the pyramids from Rae-Ann Wood-Shatz followed by a talk with Indigenous elder, yogi and medicine man Sequoia Trueblood starting at 9:30pm.
- Dance with music by DJ Drez from Los Angeles (joining us straight from New York) at 10:00pm.
- Plus: surprise performances all evening and a chance to meet all of our guests teaching and performing as well as the rest of the awesome Edmonton yoga community at large.
There less than 50 tickets left. If you’ve got any friends who you think might want to be there, they can get tickets at: http://itstimetobloom.com/tickets/